Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Don't Turn Your Back

Well, I said I'd update weekly but life around here is just so interesting that I had to show everyone the action from the Mertig house on Thursday night. The whole day was uneventful until about 7:15 p.m. when I sent the kids into the bathroom to brush their teeth; a few moments later I heard ridiculously evil laughter and some whimpering ... I yelled from the bedroom "what's going on?" (having no idea I didn't really want to know). Benny came running up to me yelling "Maddy, Maddy, Maddy putta toofpaste in mine hair!" and Maddy followed proclaiming "He wanted me to do it!". Needless to say, Benny needed a tubby after I discovered toothpaste in his hair, on his back, and all over his arms. I sent Madeline to bed immediately and took pictures of Benny unbeknownst to her (I didn't want her to feel pride in her work). Once she was out of hearing range I even chuckled. Enjoy!


Notice the tub running in the background :) That is some sadly wasted toothpaste ... and it had to be the expensive organic stuff ... it couldn't be the Aquafresh.