Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Benny The Dinosaur

I spent Wednesday (July 3) cleaning out the kids' closets and dressers to make room for their clothes. Many of their things I hadn't seen since we moved here in October! One of the greatest finds was a dinosaur costume I bought for Benny last summer at a garage sale; Madeline and Benjamin have had a ton of fun playing "Dinosaur Chases Princess" and "My Pet Dragon". Madeline even took a couple pictures of Benny in his new get-up :)


Aaron has also been home for the past week. One of our greatest disagreements is how to put the kids to sleep at night. After one of his nightly battles trying to get the kids down I took this picture to show them how cute they look when they're actually asleep. Benny begs Madeline to sleep with him every night so she can rub his back :)